£50 TOPSAIL TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR YOUR NEXT SAILING HOLIDAY
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our competition for the London boat show 2018 in partnership with Topsail Insurance.
Topsail Insurance is a British company, specialising in Marine insurance. They have insured the sailing community throughout the UK and worldwide for over 20 years and offer a variety of policies including very comprehensive travel insurance for individuals and families.
Enter here for the opportunity to win a £50 voucher to spend on your next travel insurance policy with Topsail Insurance.
Alternatively please visit the diYachting stand at the London boat show, London ExCel, stand WE030, from 10-14th January 2018, to submit your entry.
The average policy for a family of 4, on a week long sailing charter in Greece is £90.
Terms & conditions
1) The competition is offered by diYachting Ltd. and Topsail Insurance Ltd.
2) The winner will receive a £50 voucher to be used towards a travel insurance policy provided by Topsail Insurance and in accordance with Topsail Insurance’s Terms of Business.
3) Entries are made by completing either the online entry form or by completing an entry form at the diYachting stand, WE030, at the London Boat Show, January 2018.
4) By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
5) Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6) Maximum of one entry per person.
7) “Entrant” is the person who’s name is identified on the mode of entry
8) There will be 1 winner for this promotion
9) Competition is open from 15th December 2017 until 15th January 2018
10) The prize must be used to purchase the insurance policy within 12 months of the competition start date
11) Voucher applies to one policy only
12) Voucher not available in conjunction with any other promotion
13) Underwriting criteria applies
14) If the annual insurance premium is less than £50 then the lesser shall be awarded and no cash difference or otherwise is provided.
15) After the Policy inception, in the event of cancellation or amendment there is no return of premium or additional or offset of premium provided.
16) At no time does the responsibility or liability of Topsail Insurance Ltd become greater in the award of the premium than if the Insured had purchased the Insurance product outside of this competition.
17) The winner will be picked at random within 14 days of the closing date and will be contacted by email and or by phone within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. Failure to respond within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
18) To claim the prize, winners must respond to the prize notification message within 7 days
19) There is no cash alternative.
20) By taking part in the competition you agree to allow diYachting and Topsail Insurance Ltd to use your name in promotion of the competition in various media in written, electronic or other form.