Whether you need a temporary delivery captain or a capable crew to handle a busy charter season, we can help you find the very best candidates for your yacht.
We know how much your yacht means to you and how important it is to find the right crew to take care of this special asset. We offer a personalised service, taking the time to understand your specific requirements and to ultimately place a suitably experienced and qualified crew you will be able to trust.
- Search and selection
- Certificate and reference checking
- Pre interview and accompanied owner interviews
- Salary negotiation and advice
- Temporary crew available for short term and urgent assignments.
We offer a cost-effective and robust employment service through our offshore Guernsey cell company, relieving owners of the stress and liability of employing crew directly. With years of experience as both crew and employers, we have an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the MLC and are on hand to offer advice to both owners and crew throughout their contracts. We will take care of all the day to day administration and should any problems arise we can handle awkward conversations, necessary disciplinary actions and even assist with placing a new or temporary crew.
- Offshore employment structure through Guernsey
- Social Security payments deducted at source (required by EU law)
- MLC compliant SEA contracts
- Payroll and crew management
- VAT free invoices of crew salary to you
- Keep the liability away from your personal assets.
Temporary and Part Time Crew
We have freelance crews available at short notice to assist with deliveries, busy periods and to stand in during crew annual leave. As well as pre-scheduled leave, temporary crew can also cover if your crew is injured, quit or have to leave the yacht urgently for any reason.
For anymore information please contact us on
+44 (0)1702 535 258