- Highlights of the Week w/e 22nd March 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 29th March 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 25th May 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 13th April 2019
- Highlights of the week w/e 19th of April
- Highlights of the Week, w/e 9th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 16th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 23rd November 2019
- Highlights of the week w/e 30th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 14th December 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 22nd December 2019
- Champagne for Everyone!
Just in case you were wondering what to talk about over the holidays – why not plan your next sailing holiday. GiGi of Lymington and Allegro are now fully booked for the winter season leaving Champagne Hippy and Amazon Creek as the only 2 yachts in our fleet with weeks left until April. I will be online over the holiday so feel free to get in touch, if you’d prefer a catamaran or something smaller than these let me know and I can send you some personalised options.
Wishing a very Happy Holiday to everyone!
Champagne Hippy |Oyster 825
- Complete refit completed November 2019
- Caribbean Winters & Balearics Summers
- 8 guests, 4 cabins; 1 master & 3 double cabins, 1 converts to twin beds
- £33,000 plus expenses
- Online Brochure
Champagne Hippy is cruising in St Lucia and the Grenadines in January & March already, she can stay there in February or venture up to Antigua, St Maarten, St Barths and even to the Virgin Islands, the miles easily drop away on this beautiful sailing yacht. Dudley and Sam look forward to welcoming you onboard and sailing you through the islands.
Amazon Creek | CNB 77
- Based from Antigua for the 2020 season
- Female Captain, crew of 3
- 4 guests, 2 cabins; 1 master & 1 VIP cabin
- Exciting sailing
- Online Brochure
For the first time Amazon Creek has crossed the Atlantic to the island of 365 beaches, Antigua. Easy for International flights, you can cruise around Antigua and Barbuda or for the more adventurous the islands of St Barths, St Maarten, Nevis, St Kitts, Monserrat and Guadeloupe. Captain Abby is a keen racer so will happily power her up and sail you off into the sunset.
Email Lizzie for available dates & itineraries.